“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
• Your name, contact details and email address.
• Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
• Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
• From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
• From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
• From places where the information is publicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
• To help you use our Website.
• To help you book an appointment for our services.
• To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
• To operate and maintain our Website.
• For our internal records.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things, but we won’t share your Personal Information with anyone else, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing appointed staff to access them.
We keep your information for two years at which point we securely destroy it by erasing the encrypted files permanently.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (email@example.com), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.