Our ServicesResearch Consultation
Undertaking a research project can be daunting.
Regardless of where you are in your research, we can help.
Project management with written guide and schedule tailored to your needs and routine arrangements
Research design consultation to ensure the best and most proper methodologies are utilized
Research write-up that will assist you in articulating your thoughts and ideas in the best way
English language assistance for students who face difficulties in reading and writing due to language barrier
Data gathering and analyses which includes suggestions for appropriate data analyses and discussions for data interpretation
Assistance in other parts of completing a good research project
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Sign Up?
1. Postgraduate students (Honours or Master) who are in any stage of their qualitative research.
2. PhD students who are conducting a qualitative research.
3. Commercial research that are focused on social sciences or humanities (e.g. cultural research, ethnic research and etc.)
4. Undergraduate students who are conducting a qualitative research for their Final Year Project (FYP).
Whether you are a seasoned researcher, a current tertiary student in any stage of your social sciences/art degree, or a foundation student who has questions on your research project, this highly customisable option is definitely something for you.
What are the specific services included?
1. Project timeline for your research
2. Research management tools training
3. Reference management tools training
4. Writing advise and improvement
5. Qualitative data analysis and write ups
6. Interview recording transciptions and analysis
These are the generic services that are offered. If you need some other assistance outside of this list, feel free to get in touch and we will see what we can do for you.
How much does this consultation service cost?
As of January 2021, our standard hourly research consultation rate is 175 NZD (GST inclusive).
How many hours should I sign up for?
Every research is unique and different. Therefore, we suggest you to book a consultation with Joe today to discuss the details.
Can we meet online or offline?
Although physical meetings are often more convenient, we understand that it is not always possible. You can choose to come to work in our office or we can arrange a zoom meeting that is suitable for us.